We’re looking for a smart and resourceful Software Engineer to join our steadily growing team in Santa Monica, CA.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Assist in developing methodologies, standards and best practices for the group
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Experience with PHP
• Experience with Node.js
• Experience with Git
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Experience with Symfony2
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
If this all sounds good, then we'd love to hear from you!
This job has been filled or removed by Headspace.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Software Engineer, Web job post.✕