- Customer support --- take ownership of customer issues, ensure proper follow-up and see them through to a resolution in a timely manner
- Analyze problems and identify solutions to customer issues
- Provide accurate response to customers in a timely manner
- Provide demo applications and code examples
- Ongoing enhancement and support of the web SDK demo application
- Document solutions in the form of knowledge base, white papers & examples
- BS in Computer Science, engineering or relevant prior work experience
- Experience in developing website and web-based applications
- Experience with technologies: NodeJs, Babel, SASS, Gulp, Webpack, Mocha
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience with web troubleshooting tools such as Chrome Developer Tools is a plus
- Good customer communication skill
- Fluency in English and Putonghua is a MUST
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, 14-day annual leave, medical insurance and free lunch to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email [email protected]
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.