Get ready for the best learning experience of your life. You will receive the same orientation training as our full-time engineers, you will be matched with an individual mentor, and you will be committing production code by the end of your first week. In the course of your internship, you will be tasked with one or more mission-critical projects and make meaningful contributions to LiveRamp's success. Also, if our previous interns are any guide, you will have a ton of fun in the process!
We welcome interns any time of year. Starting dates are flexible, and internships typically last a minimum of 12-14 weeks. Should we want to extend you a full time offer after you graduate, we ask that you would be willing to consider this at the end of your internship. We are seeking interns interested in full-stack application development and big data back-end engineering.
- Contribute deeply to our real production systems - billions of requests a day, 80+ PBs of data, millions of anonymous people records, and powerful web applications to make it all accessible and intuitive.
- Learn about the business and engineering practices at LiveRamp.
- Prove yourself and earn the responsibilities of a full-time engineer.
- Possess strong coding skills that you are ready to turn into industry ready coding skills.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Excited to learn new languages and technologies.
- Willing to dive in and learn by doing.
- Ready to work with others to solve hard problems.
- Possess a startup personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- At this time, we are only considering those that will be one year from graduation at the start of their internship.
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Pay. This is a paid internship. We understand your value.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York – the best city in the world, and take advantage of our commuter benefits.
More about us:
LiveRamp provides the identity resolution services and integrations that are the foundation for omnichannel marketing. Our services transform the technology platforms used by our customers into people-based marketing channels that improve the relevancy of marketing, and ultimately allow consumers to better connect with the brands and products they love.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.