Freshly is a fast-growing, food-tech startup and the largest fresh-prepared-meal delivery service in the country. It’s our mission to make eating healthy easy (for all kinds of people with all kinds of different needs) by delivering fresh, nutritious, fully cooked meals directly to customers. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. This is your chance at being a part of history and future success.
The rapidly growing Freshly QA team is looking for an experienced Software QA Tester (Enterprise) to join our Phoenix, AZ, team. Your primary responsibility will be testing mostly web-based software applications related to demand planning, inventory and distribution, in order to ensure compliance with our high organizational standards and requirements. Working with product managers, designers and developers throughout the agile development lifecycle, you will test the applications we’re building (and sometimes integrating into third-party applications).
- Participate in Enterprise meetings (sprint kickoffs, sprint retrospectives, etc.) and other required QA meetings as needed.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback; analyze user stories/requirements and identify gaps as needed.
- Develop test strategies, and document and maintain test cases for large, complex projects.
- Execute test cases and analyze results; identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams; perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle; assure internal documentation is updated to reflect any process changes.
- Partner with Software QA Lead to maintain best practices in documentation and testing.
- Participate in peer-to-peer mentorship -- help the entire QA team gain knowledge of Enterprise QA best practices.
- Occasional travel to our various production facilities around the United States -- up to 3-4 times per year.
- 2+ years of experience in software application testing, including at least one year of experience as an ERP tester verifying the functionality of ERP software solutions.
- Experience with and/or understanding of subscription order management.
- Experience with and/or understanding of WMS (Warehouse Management System), and lining up data flows with physical goods flows.
- Experience with and/or understanding of TMS (Transportation Management System), and lining up data flows with physical goods flows.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Experience translating acceptance criteria and design specifications into.
Freshly delivers chef-prepared, ready-to-eat healthy meals to customers’ doorsteps through a weekly subscription model. The menu is designed using whole, natural ingredients - every meal is packed with high-quality proteins, heart-healthy fats, and nutrient-dense carbohydrates. Freshly meals NEVER contain gluten, refined sugars, or artificial additives. Freshly’s team of chefs do all the cooking and meals arrive fresh (never frozen) and are ready to eat within 3 minutes. For more information, visit www.freshly.com
Here's some recent chatter about us:
We pride ourselves on our fast-paced and fun environment and above all value transparency, communication, and collaboration. We are always learning, growing, and taking risks – if this sounds like an environment where you would thrive, we’d love to hear from you!