We are looking for a talented Software Test Automation Developer to help us ensure the quality of the data and software that our clients use to detect and prevent financial crime.
Every day we look to solve highly interesting and challenging problems that can help people better live their lives free from fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing. We have developed modern, web based applications that allow our growing list of international clients to detect, and ultimately prevent, illegal money transfers. We reduce crime and criminal activity through the creative use of technology & design and disrupt the compliance industry while doing so.
The team values that ComplyAdvantage subscribes to include:
- Continuous improvement - try new things, take risks, embrace failure!
- Go the extra mile - we succeed as a team, and share our achievements and failures
- Results driven - focus on the goals, and be hungry to win.
- Inclusion - be respectful, friendly and include others in decision making.
As a Test Automation you will make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technology. You will work under the guidance of a more senior to develop the test scripting & test results required. You are a strong enough developer to write feature code, strong enough tester to test just about anything, and a strong advocate for maintaining a high quality bar.
Your passion in problem-solving and expertise in test automation, coding and scripting will bring the best experiences possible. We believe that the role of QA isn't to block releases or act as a gatekeeper, but to collaborate with developers and product teams to continually improve the product.
What does success look like in 12 months?
- Partner with developers and test engineers to improve and automate test and release processes
- Make testing an integral part of the development process
- Build and maintain tooling and infrastructure
- Communicate with product, design and technical stakeholders
- Contribute to the long term vision and strategy in your domain of expertise
- Engage with the wider testing community at ComplyAdvantage to share knowledge and help implement strategic improvements
- Maintain an understanding of industry testing tools/patterns/frameworks/processes and presenting back to the wider ComplyAdvantage testing community
- Experience in automated testing of services including multiple browser interfaces and APIs
- Experience in working on large code bases
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high quality code
- You have a passion for test infrastructure and CI/CD
Bonus Points If
- Experience incorporating automated test into build and release process
- Experience in building automated test tools for front end applications
- Know your way around API Stubbing
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Meal tickets
- Share options scheme
- Generous annual leave arrangements