The shift to on-demand expectations is the biggest change in the workplace in decades. Employees want immediate, convenient, and personalized access to the knowledge and services they need to get their job done.
Unlike traditional employee support tools, askSpoke was built specifically to power the on-demand workplace. askSpoke’s innovative design and AI gives employees what they need, where they need it, and when they need it, resulting in happier, more productive workplaces. And IT, HR and CS leaders get time back to work on the things that matter, and credit for the effort they’re putting into bringing their companies into the on-demand future.
We’re a Series B startup backed by Accel and Greylock, and have raised $28M in funding. Our HQ is located in South Park, San Francisco, and we have colleagues in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, and other locations!
We are looking for exceptional engineers to join our team in San Francisco, NYC or remote. askSpoke is built on top of the MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node) stack. Expertise in these or other web languages (Python, PHP) and other NoSQL or relational databases is a huge plus.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Develop testing strategies to ensure that applications are stable and production-ready.
- Manage, create and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet the day-to-day needs
- Create & manage bug reports and communication with the Engineering team
- Work with deployment teams to understand and resolve any system-level issues
- Work with remote teams across multiple countries and timezones
- Between 4-6 years of applied experience in Software Testing
- Have a deep understanding of manual test methodologies and principles
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Experience with testing tools such as TestRail, Git, Selenium, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Great interpersonal and communication skills to closely work with remote teams spread in multiple countries
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for the given problem statement
- Strong communicator, and have experience explaining complex technical concepts to engineers, product managers and customer support.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
We're building a talented but humble team where everyone has the opportunity to have immediate impact. In addition to improving how companies of all sizes handle their everyday work, you will also help form the cultural foundation of the askSpoke team. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, we want to hear from you!