Who are we?
We hire those that seek to innovate across people, process and technology. Join our global workforce, visualise the future and strive for success. Our engineering campus and corporate offices in the UK and US are optimal environments for ideas and innovation to flourish.
ALL.SPACE, formerly Isotropic Systems, has developed the 5th generation smart terminal, capable of linking with all satellites, all networks, in all orbits, all at once. Our ground-breaking software-defined service enablement platform integrates intelligent routing, edge computing and on-demand services to deliver unprecedented network resilience and application performance. Whether you're on land, sea or air, we ensure that you stay connected.
Visit www.all.space to learn more.
The Solution Sales Engineering role is an important strategic role in ALL.SPACE and is an integral part of the team that will drive US Government programs DoD to a successful conclusion, to achieve and exceed clearly defined business and technical goals, and developing strategies, whilst working across the US Government sales team so we are aligned to business and company objectives, schedule, and mitigate risk with sales opportunities and deliverables .
ALL.SPACE is seeking an exceptional Solutions/Sales Engineer for our DoD programs and customers. The Solutions /Sales Engineering team is responsible for technical product introduction, sales support, customer onboarding and after sale customer support. As a member of the team, you will leverage your experience providing technical sales support, assist in developing new applications, and coordinate and deliver field demonstrations in support of product sales.
As part of this position, the individual will support ALL.SPACE into the next phase of our corporate growth strategy to successfully execute complex system engineering activity with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other U.S. Civilian and Federal Government business by way of thorough planning, prioritization, risk mitigation, status reporting and good management practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will apply their expertise in DoD communication systems and networks to pinpoint the perfect solutions for our customers. You understand the intricate details of how communication systems can meet the goals of JADC2 including multi-transport layer resilience, specialized waveform application, network security, and MILSATCOM and COMSATCOM convergence
- Partner with sales directors and customer account managers to respond to technical questions from both existing and prospective customers
- Support the design and implementation of custom solutions for DoD programs and customers
- Coordinate and deliver field demonstrations
- Relay technical information from customers and partners to both technical and non-technical stakeholders within ALL.SPACE, including Customer Requirements
- Investigate, document, and coordinate product issues with other departments to ensure problems are addressed quickly and customer impact is minimized
- Act as an escalation point for the Customer Support team in diagnosing and ultimately resolving client issues
- Deploy product/solution in support of a DoD contract in capacity of system engineer or technical architect
- Prepare, update, and maintain high quality technical documentation
- Coordinate satellite air time as required to support customer solutions and demos
- Improve and develop test tools to remove technical barriers to customer adoption
- Prepare, update, and deliver professional training materials to ALL.SPACE customers and partners.
- Troubleshoot VSAT systems, including software/hardware integration
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have / or have the ability to obtain, a U.S. Gvt Security Clearance (Secret or Top Secret level)
- Bachelors degree in Engineering required
- 8+ years of experience working in SATCOM solutions/sales engineering
- Familiarity with Information Assurance/NISCAP Certification processes
- Ability to work independently at customer sites to investigate, diagnose, and resolve satellite terminal problems
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly, and shift priorities in an ever-changing and fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to manage obstacles and address multiple and sometimes conflicting demands
- Ability to maintain professionalism, composure, credibility, and enthusiasm and positively influence others
- Ability to take complex technical topics and explain them to non-technical audiences
- Self starter that can manage multiple priorities, take initiative and work independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools and applications Experience & Education Requirements / EEO
- High-performance in a fast moving set up environment
- Effective, enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated ability to partner across boundaries of function, rank and other differences
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong cross-functional team leadership skills
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time (mainly CONUS travel)
- Generous stock options
- Annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Public holidays
- Travel to work schemes
- Fruit, snacks & drinks
- Discounts platform
- Well-being centre