Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 200+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Walmart, Conrad, Urban Outfitters, Siemens, and HPE to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the past two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2019 and beyond. By 2020, Gartner predicts that over 50% of all online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Solutions Engineer.
The Solutions Engineer role is critical as it consists of securing the technical close and business match during complex negotiations.
By analyzing and understanding clients’ business objectives, requirements and technical contexts, our Solutions Engineer is responsible for articulating and pulling together tailored proposals for both Business and Technical executives at our clients' organizations.
Doing so, he/she collaborates with Mirakl Sales, Project, Engineering, and Technical Support teams to ensure the most accurate proposals.
He/She is able to identify any technical issues of their assigned accounts to ensure complete client satisfaction throughout all stages of the sales process. He/She must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our client's technical staff.
- 2+ years experience in a Solutions Engineer role, preferably in the software industry.
- E-commerce background (business and technical) is a must, and a Marketplace experience would be highly valued.
- Team/Project based management experience
- Strong analytical, creative problem solving and presentation skills.
- Customer oriented with highly professional communication skills. Previous customer facing experience is a must.
- Ability to jump into different environments, adapt, and learn new skills and processes quickly.
- Uses effective sales techniques to uncover customer needs that can be addressed through Mirakl’s solutions.
- Can articulate the benefits of using our solutions to prospective customers across a broad array of industries.
- Flexible Travel schedule.