At Neo4j we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships between people, processes, locations and systems. We created, drive and are at the forefront of innovation in the Graph Database category; and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
We are recruiting for January 2021!
- A minimum of 2 years of IT experience as a solutions or data engineer supporting enterprise software solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with SQL, NOSQL databases, full stack Java or Javascipt development and associated frameworks, Integration technologies like JMS / Kafka / Informatica / MQ / Kettle
- Ability to work as part of our professional services team on client specific bespoke development projects or do solution demos and proofs-of-concepts
- Experience building enterprise class solutions with high performance, scale and operational requirements
- Excellent foundation in software best practicesExperience working in AWS or Google Cloud Environment
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must be available beginning Winter 2021
- Experience implementing GraphQL based API
- Experience on REACT framework
- Experience with Hadoop / Spark Experience with Fraud Detection or Recommendation algorithms
- Experience implementing Neo4j’s graph platform or another graph database
- Vertical industry experience in either financial services, retail, hi-tech manufacturing
- Enterprise start-up & software as a service company experience
Why Join Neo4j?
We are one of the fastest growing startups in enterprise software in Silicon Valley, and this is an opportunity to lead and develop high-value strategic technology partnering relationships.
For full-time employees we offer competitive salary, employer-paid benefits, generous paid family leave plans, catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, weekly activities, company off-sites, happy hours and the list goes on!
Neo4j is a proud equal opportunity employer that fully supports a global mindset and workforce diversity. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company funded by Fidelity Growth Partners Europe, Sunstone Capital and Conor Venture Partners, Creandum, and is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices in Sweden, UK, and Germany. For more information, please visit www.neo4j.com
Our Roots and Culture:
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We aim to hire smart, funny, creative and humble people who possess a lot of heart and drive. We value relationships (just like a graph!) and place trust in our colleagues to meet each day with focus and integrity.
We foster collaboration and intellectually honest discussions for consensus decision making. Every Neo4j employee is empowered to contribute and put one's own innovative stamp on projects.
Most of all, we are fanatical about graphs and creating an experience our users love.
Intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don't 100% fit the qualifications above.