Keller Mortgage (an affiliate of Keller Williams Realty) is one of the country’s fastest growing mortgage companies in the country! We employ over 800 employees, and we are licensed to operate in 49 States (soon to be all 50). In 2019, per Scotsman Guide, we were the 47th largest Mortgage Lender in the United States, with a loan volume of over $2.9 billion. We also placed 40 of our loan officers onto Scotsman’s Guide list of Top Originators (based on volume) for 2019, which represents about 40% of our loan officers. In 2020, we closed over $5.7 billion in loans, and we are expecting even more growth in 2021. Come join the Keller Mortgage family!
- Partner with the Recruiter Manager and the Recruiting team to understand skill sets and experience required for current and future open roles
- Develop and implement search strategies for all current and future roles
- Develop and implement search strategies to pipeline both active and passive candidates utilizing Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Working knowledge of Boolean search strings (constructing/implementing)
- Pipeline qualified candidates for future openings within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ensure candidate data is up-to-date and accurate within the ATS
- Screen resumes/applications and interview candidates
- Help create outreach templates for candidate campaigns
- Manage candidate campaigns
- Provide weekly updates on pipelines, and identify areas of improvement
- Partner with Marketing and Communications teams to develop a unified strategy
- Sourcing Specialist will perform other duties as needed
- Sourcing Specialist will represent Keller Mortgage’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- This position is based in Dublin, OH; this is not a remote opportunity. No relocation assistance will be provided
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred Sourcing Specialist candidates will have work or intern/co-op experience in a Talent Acquisition or Human Resources department Sourcing or Recruiting
- Documented experience working with databases; preferred candidates will have experience using an ATS
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Highly proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook; preferred candidates will have experience utilizing Chrome extensions
- A genuine interest in a career in Talent Acquisition
- Preferred candidates will have one or more years of sourcing experience in an agency or corporate recruitment environment, utilizing Social Media, Boolean Searches and other methods to source candidates
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Keller Mortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and inclusiveness, and we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.