Overall Purpose of Role:
At Myprotein™ we are offering a unique opportunity to start/develop a career in Digital Marketing working on Myprotein’s Spain and Portugal websites. The role of the Paid Media Executive at The Hut Group is to increase traffic and revenue from search engines and ad platforms to all of Myprotein’s Southern European websites.
The Executive will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Divisional Paid Media Managers with an overall goal of improving paid search performance against KPI targets. All training will be provided internally by The Hut Group’s global marketing teams along with opportunities to attend external training sessions. Working across our market leading websites, you will be responsible for setting up, managing and optimising Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns for the relevant Myprotein sites.
Working closely with your Team Lead, Paid Media manager and wider marketing teams you will ensure all websites are implementing Paid Media best practices and are getting the best results possible. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
- Building new campaigns across multiple Search Engine ad-platforms
- Keyword research and ad copy creation
- Paid Social campaign creation & management
- Performance evaluation of all manages campaigns
- Working with our in-house design team on banner & creative creation
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Conducting tests and trials across accounts
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimal campaigns performance.
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts to hit strategic group goals.
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work.
- Building strong knowledge of required tools & systems.
- Being the go-to-person for Paid Media and developing strong working relationships with wider teams
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to deliver the best results.
- Sense of initiative and capacity to work independently.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills and numerical ability
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for Search and Digital Marketing.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own time effectively.
- Basic level with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required, experience with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and relevant Search Marketing tools is desirable but not essential.
- Particular knowledge or interest in specific Hut Group sites is desirable, however not essential.
- Fluency in English and Spainish or Portuguese
- •Complete training and the opportunities to learn new skills
- •Support and guidance for career progression
- •Competitive salary based on experience
- •Competitive bonus
- •The opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment
- •Unlimited career opportunity
- •The opportunities to work on your own projects