Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
As the Specialist, FF Partner & Brand Store Development, you’ll be working with some of the industry’s brightest minds to support the development and execution of FF’s retail network development strategy in North America and contribute to the definition of operating standards for FF’s offline retail locations. This role requires the ability to collaborate with partners & vendors to support the network build-out plan at premium retail locations and ensure that Faraday Future’s company-owned flagships & partner retail locations are equipped with high-quality furniture, digital technologies, hospitality services, etc. according to operating standards. You will work cross-functionally with internal and external partners to advocate for and ensure a seamless and premium Online-to-offline retail experience, leveraging and integrating digital technologies and systems.
You will support the Sr. Manager, FF Partner & Brand Store Development with the development and presentation of FF Partner & Brand Store development strategies, including the adaptation of retail network strategies and offline retail formats according to unique local market and regulatory conditions. You will also support with the development of revenue sharing structures and other partner benefits.
This role requires the ability to travel – domestically up to 20%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting or managing physical retail projects
- Proven knowledge and passion for customer service, automotive, technology, retail development, sales, and/or aftersales fields
- Strong familiarity with store design and development and construction means and methods
- Track record of cross-functional collaboration with internal departments, strategic partners/vendors and field teams to ensure successful go-to-market introductions
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel & experience developing business cases / financial models
- Familiarity with US automotive retail environment and dealer franchise laws
- Proven track record of working successfully with external business partners
- Project management – ability to manage teams to achieve organizational objectives
- Partner/vendor relationship management skills
- Able to track KPI’s for retail partners and vendors and support with the implementation of action plans to achieve desired targets
- Partner relations – foster positive relations and collaborate to improve customer experience
- Working experience in customer facing retail operations with previous experience in EV operations/marketing within a vehicle manufacturer
- Working knowledge of retail processes, customer journeys, and CRM concepts
- Experience with sales, technology partnerships, store development, strategic planning, retail marketing, and/or project management.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate concepts; experience working with real estate partners
- Experience working with vendors, contractors, and other third-party stakeholders on executing retail projects
- Customer orientation – experience with retail sales environments providing premium customer experience, consistent with brand image
- Ability to support with the implementation of workflows and plans while managing timelines, communications, and any other issues that arise for retail project launches
- Proven track record of executing complex projects from start to finish
- Familiarity with AR & VR technologies used in retail applications
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
- A genuine fascination for the EV and technology fields and a commitment to global change
- A true sense of determination… and hopefully a sense of humor
Annual Salary Range:
$77,000 to $92,000, plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.