We’re looking for a Partner Manager to be accountable for the growth and development of our sports team partnerships. This is a high-impact role -- you will be a driving force for our existing and emerging team partnerships. To be right for this role, you are extremely resourceful and act like an owner. You know how to create, maintain, and develop meaningful relationships. Additionally, you will be expected to drive significant value for our partners and their fans.
What you will do:
- Serve as the business lead with the goal of securing new member enrollments and driving revenue through the sports partner channel
- Create strategic plans based on defined objectives and growth targets.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, and Technology.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with partners, proactively addressing business issues and identifying ways to maximize the business.
- Analyze key metrics and data to identify trends and success indicators, and utilize this information to constantly evolve the partner strategy.
- Support strategic business development initiatives within the sports vertical.
- Keep tabs on industry dynamics and ideas to prospect potential relationships.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of experience in partnerships, account management, strategy, or product management -- preferably in sports or technology companies.
- You are a natural leader and have a great instinct for cultivating successful partnerships.
- You have absolutely impeccable communication skills and you know how to appropriately engage your audience.
- You are able to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- You have a passion for new products and technologies.