As an SQA Tester you will take part and refine test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services. The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility and balance.
What you'll be doing:
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Mobile/PC/Console/Mac testing
What you'll need to be successful:
- Test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing
- Experience with black box, gray box
- Light experience with automation.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, services.
- Experience with test case creation and test plan organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
In this role you may be exposed to adult content