Who We Are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers well-being. We see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategizing, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on well-being. If that sounds like an environment that would bring out the best in you, then keep reading!
What you will do
• Manage all phases of corporate interiors projects, including project set-up, design and construction administration
• Create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and project requirements
• Manage project scheduling, budgets, and set-up with sub-contractors, vendors and consultants
• Manage a range of project team sizes, comprised of project architects, interior designers, job captains and graphic designers
• Track financial performance of project
• Ensure projects conform to contract
• 10-15 years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on a range of corporate interiors project types
• Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through post-occupancy
• Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
• Experience negotiating project scope and fees
• Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
• Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility on projects
• Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
• Revit skills are highly valued
• Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
• AIA, NCIDQ or CID preferred
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume and portfolio !
The statements on the job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to do this job. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed on the job description) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Unispace is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.