A forward thinking, growth-oriented healthcare services and technology company that provides state of the art pharmacy solutions. Since 2015, we have helped millions of consumers save on their prescription drug costs, and we believe we have only scratched the surface.
The Sr. Software Engineer will be expected to deliver stellar results as part of a small, cross-functional, largely autonomous product engineering team, collaborating with other developers, designers, and the product manager to extend our cloud-based web platform. This position will have end-to-end ownership of features and projects, from brainstorming and architecture through to testing, release, and maintenance. The Sr. Software Engineer will ensure the software written is universally high quality, and will support developers through mentorship, feedback, code reviews, and advancement of internal tools and processes.
- Partner with product managers and designers to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Build infrastructure to handle millions of transactions and secure, sensitive health data
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested code
- Design and build software capable of reaching millions of users
- Ensure our development environment is best in class by delivering improvements to internal tooling and direct partnership with our product platform teams
- Work closely with operations and account management to respond quickly to issues for our users and solve those in a permanent and scalable way
- Articulate a technical vision for a more enlightened way of working and work with multi-functional partners to deliver that vision
- 5+ years of industry experience developing web applications with Go.
- Experience writing RESTful web services with the WebAPI framework.
- Proficiency with relational databases (like MySQL or Postgres Server) and performance tuning
- Previous success developing, shipping, and maintaining a large-scale application with a user mindset
- Solid CS fundamentals with experience across a range of disciplines, with one or more area of deep knowledge and experience
- Enthusiasm for technology, and an aptitude for learning and using new technologies
- Desire to grow outside your technical comfort zone, give and receive constructive criticism
- Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
Nice to have
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Knowledge of Front End frameworks like React, Angular.
- .Net or C# knowledge, experience