Spreetail is an ecommerce company that connects brands with customers wherever they love to shop online. We delight our customers every day by putting our technology, marketing, and supply chain to work for them behind the scenes. Born and raised in Lincoln, Nebraska, Spreetail has grown into offices and fulfillment centers in 8 cities across 6 states.
The Assortment Growth team is focused on building the company’s pipeline by finding the best partners with the greatest products and growth potential. By identifying, onboarding, and predictably supplying the Vendor Management Division with NEW meaningful and financially relevant vendors and SKUs, this team aims to place $1M in initial purchase orders with our net new partners each month.
As a Sr. Partnership Development Manager, you will:
- Develop and lead acquisition strategy and relationship development with Tier 1 & Tier 2 Vendor Prospects.
- Lead individual and cross-functional team efforts to obtain new vendors for Spreetail through industry contacts, cold calling, trade shows, and scheduling meetings with vendors.
- Drive dialog and negotiations with executive-level vendor contacts to set favorable business conditions for Spreetail.
- Lead development of pitch materials that clearly define the benefits of a partnership with Spreetail, making sure each pitch is suited to the unique needs of that vendor.
- Meet with prospective key vendor partners and delivers the "pitch" and then lead the continued follow-up.
- Develop initial revenue and profitability analysis for new vendor prospects.
- Guide onboarding with new vendors through the entire setup period and then smoothly transition the vendor to the appropriate vendor manager.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of business development experience - prospecting, pitching business plans, leading strategic meetings.
- Extensive retail industry or related experience with the ability to onboard Tier 1 & Tier 2 vendor opportunities within 90 days.
- Extensive negotiation experience, sales or buying background, and strong public speaking abilities.
- Experience in Process Management.
•Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
•Health Insurance: Spreetail offers two plans:
-Aetna PPO: Spreetail covers 100% of premiums for employees and 50% for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
-Aetna HDHP HSA Plan: Spreetail will contribute $500 to an HSA for an employee-only plan or $1000 for your spouse and dependents included on the plan.
•Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family plans
• 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
•Paid Time Off: untracked time off
•Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
•Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you buy a home
•Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive vacation
•Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid sabbatical
•Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
year and up to $1,000 if you've been here for 5 years
•Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer opportunities throughout the year, including a semi-annual volunteer week in every community we serve
•Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Equal Opportunity Employer
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.