As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. [NYSE: EGHT] is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
Sr. Contact Centre Product Manager (UX/UI)
Our seamless Cloud Unified Communications and Contact Centre solutions have become critical to businesses across the globe. 8x8 combines unified communications, team collaboration, contact centre and analytics in a single, open and real-time platform to help companies improve employee productivity and overall customer experience.
Organisations need to be able to act quickly, collaborate effectively, and communicate seamlessly, whether it be working from home, or on the move, our single platform offers extensive benefits to our customers
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Management team and play a key role in delivering an easy to use and delightful contact centre Agent UI experience. The Agent UI is core to our customer’s agents day and is an integral part of our CCaaS offering.
As Product Manager, you’ll work closely with our Product & UX Design Team and Engineers to research and then guide products from conception to launch.
· Develop product specifications and business requirements from requirements and user stories for each feature
· Partner with key stakeholders to define Go to Market plans and roadmaps
· Manage Prioritization for the product area among customer experience, performance, and operational support
· Drive buy-in for the product vision from both internal and external stakeholders
· Work across teams to drive the product to market
· Work closely with product marketing to drive product launches
· Proactivity identify and resolve issues that impair the team’s ability to execute against strategic goals
Required Experiences and Skills
· Extensive Product Management experience
· Proven Experience of Contact Centre and understanding the day to day needs of agents and supervisors and what they need to enjoy and succeed in their roles.
· Passionate in delivering a delightful user experience (UX) and interface (UI) through product management and with data
· Experience coordinating product development cycles, schedules
· Experience in launching products to customers
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in working with key stakeholders
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· Experience in analytic tools such as Amplitude
· History of teamwork and ability to work with remote teams
· Bachelor’s degree or higher (beneficial)
Working at 8x8
· Industry-leading, award-winning technology and recognised on two Gartner Magic Quadrants
· Inclusive, supportive and collaborative culture yet with a winning mentality
· Encouragement and environment to make a difference
· Deep passion for doing the best for our customers, giving them the best service and the best technology
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 UK Ltd. is about check out our Instagram page.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness which is why we have been a member of the Living Wage Foundation for many years and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to. For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.