We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to come revolutionize search marketing with us, which is a lot more thrilling than it sounds. You’ll make our cross-disciplinary product and design team even more unique and exceptional.
You’ll be an integral part of the team, responsible for maintaining and growing Adthena’s underlying data platform which supports our web application and API. You’ll drive the vision, direction, and roadmap for our big data platform in collaboration with the CTO and Technical Architects.
You’ll take responsibility for positive business outcomes, working closely with every discipline to drive the success of their OKRs and product KPIs; collaboration will most directly be with our Data, Data Science, and Web Operations teams.
We’re looking for someone with grit and a passion for solving problems, who loves a fast-paced ever changing environment and is passionate about getting into the technical weeds of data and data science to make a great product.
Note: If you are willing and able to work from London, apply to the same position in the London category. This posting is for candidates seeking an opportunity to work remotely in a different area. Please avoid applying to both.
Product at Adthena
You’ll be part of Adthena’s Product team, working with the very best of AI specialists in London. We have scientists from UCL and MIT with team members previously working on emerging technologies such as blockchain, healthcare AI and computational advertising. They all share a passion for user-centric design and harnessing the power of data to find innovative solutions to customer problems.
We are restlessly discovering the areas where we can make the most difference for our customers and our business. Everything we build is tied to and measured by the value and outcome it brings our customers as well as its impact on our business objectives.
Figuring out what we need to build and prioritising when we build it is a core responsibility. We bring the vision and context to empower great decisions, so we focus on posing the right questions rather than dictating detailed solutions. This involves ensuring that potential risks are mitigated such as value, feasibility, usability and viability risks.
Main Responsibilities and Activities:
- Responsible for the collection, quality and storage of our data including managing platform vendor/partner relationships to ensure that our platform meets both client and business expectations.
- Responsible for the quality and scalability of the data science models that underpin our platform.
- Define and maintain a vision and strategy for the future evolution of Adthena’s data platform in collaboration with the CTO and Technical Architects.
- Define, maintain and deliver a data platform roadmap based on initiatives, OKRs, and the platform strategy by prioritizing the main areas of focus for the data and data science teams based on user and buyer value, business viability, and time to impact.
- Own and maintain platform KPIs in collaboration with the Data, Data Science, and Ops teams. You’ll be expected to track and report back on the achieved business outcomes and realised customer value to the wider business.
- Engage in user research pre and post release when needed to validate customer impact of data changes. Always represent the voice of the customer.
- Ideate and collaborate closely with the data and data science teams in agile sprints to come up with and test innovative solutions to problems that work for our customers and our business.
- Product Management working experience in Agile or Kanban methodologies.
- You come from a technical background - you were an engineer or have held a technical role in the past. Applications with equivalent technical expertise acquired through degrees such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineerings and other quantitative / computational fields are encouraged to apply.
- You are accustomed to working with data scientists, data engineers, or AI product developers on complex data architectures and are comfortable diving into the details of how everything works.
- You are familiar with typical cloud-hosted web app architectures and with the services offered by the major public cloud vendors (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform).
- You always champion the customer, market, and product vision to everyone in the building and constantly gather feedback from everyone.
- You are the type of person who works best when given ownership and responsibility for outcomes (self-motivator). Experience working with senior management stakeholders to get shit done.
- Commercial Product collaboration experience with sales, marketing, customer teams.
- B2B SaaS Product Management experience.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning and/or predictive modelling.
- Experience running their own best practice data analysis, such as working experience in quantitative disciplines including data science, data analytics, economics, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL and common data analytics solutions such as Tableau or Google Data Studio to run their own data analysis.