Who We Are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers well-being. We see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategizing, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on well-being. If that sounds like an environment that would bring out the best in you, then keep reading!
What You Will Do:
· Manage client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, civil consultants etc.
· Lead communication between project team, clients, vendors, contractors, consultants, and building and permitting officials Provide technical guidance and innovative solutions to resolve complex technical and design challenges
· Construction Documentation and Quality Control Review
· Maintain project manual and specifications
· Conduct and document site visits, process submittals, substitution requests, and RFI’s during construction Provide QA/QC for all projects.
· Mentor staff
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
· 8+ years of experience in a commercial design firm; focusing on base building and interior architecture
· Expertise in Revit, and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), and MS Office
· Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction, and building structures
· LEED or WELL accreditation preferred
· Collaborate with project designers and construction team to refine and develop elegant, cost-effective and buildable solutions
· Excels in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume and portfolio !
The statements on the job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to do this job. The job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed on the job description) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
Unispace is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of our business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law (genetic characteristics or cancer), physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.