ClickFunnels is a company focused on changing the world by helping individuals and businesses get their message, products and services out to those they want to serve. We created an amazing software platform to make this process as simple and friendly as possible. We work hard to serve our customers at the highest possible level by providing the tools and knowledge they need to be successful. We believe that what we do matters and we are looking for people to help us in our cause.
With over 100,000 users, a growing internal team, and a passion for being the best we can be, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with the main responsibility of building and scaling services inside a cloud environment.
Working closely with Ops and Engineering, the Sr. DevOps Engineer identifies and establishes DevOps practices within the company. They will work as an essential and integrated part of product teams within ClickFunnels and will collaborate with Engineers and Product Managers to design solid features. They will have ownership of ClickFunnels’ overall architecture and operational excellence while participating in an Agile environment.
In this role you’ll make an impact by….
- Utilizing DevOps principles as your foundation to identify, document, and promote best practices and standards
- Supporting and maintaining Dev/Test/Staging/Prod environments to meet business delivery specifications and needs
- Assisting with ad-hoc customer requests
- Developing testing proven practices including unit, integration, and regression testing with an eye towards automating as much as possible
- Continually improving CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
- Creating and implementing tooling to keep daily routines automated, avoiding human error
- Configuration Management
- Building tools to monitor & alert the high performance and low latency applications
- Taking part in the on-call rotation as part of the DevOps Team
- Studying new technologies and sharing this knowledge with the Product Team to make architectural decisions on actual and new features
- Creating proof-of-concept and benchmarks for new technologies
- Documenting, planning and test disaster recovery procedures
- Complying with all company information services policies and standards
- Ensuring appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented on technology solutions to protect company data from intentional or accidental misuse
We are looking for individuals with….
- 5+ years of experience in SRE/DevOps
- 2+ years of experience managing production Kubernetes infrastructure with exposure to the use of cloud vendor Kubernetes solutions such as EKS, AKS, and GKE.
- Extensive experience in managing applications on GCP
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Excellent Ruby, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Know how to write automation scripts using Chef, Ansible or Terraform
- Able to build tools from scratch when needed
- Knowledge of CI tooling such as CircleCI
- Amazon Web Services or/and Google Cloud Platform certifications or equivalent
- Technical Knowledge about GitHub and Heroku
- Technical skills in SQL, CDN technologies, network analysis tools, distributed systems will be key to success in identifying production issues.
Position can be remote, however hiring is limited to the following states in the United States.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
ClickFunnels is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.