SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Work on standing up Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines, including integration with Jenkins, version control, automated testing, and artifact storage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement CI/CD pipelines via Jenkins and Rundeck.
- Create hooks in BitBucket to trigger CI on pull request levels.
- Implement both stand-alone and Docker-based deployments.
- Implement automated unit testing engines
- Implement artifact storage in Artifactory
- Utilize container technology (Docker)
- Implement Container orchestration (Nomad/Consul)
- 10 years of experience with CI/CD pipelines
- 10 years of experience with Jenkins
- 5 years of experience with Git version control
- 5 years of experience with automated testing
- 2 years of experience with Docker
- 2 years of experience with artifact storage
- 2 years of experience with container orchestration
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Jenkins CI/CD Pipelines
- HashiCorp Nomad
- HashiCorp Consul
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.