Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in leading strategic partnerships in a SaaS and/or security company, including an instinct for capturing new business and market opportunities through joint solution and technology opportunities with the strategic partners. In addition, the candidate must have the connections and executive presence to lead and collaborate with the alliance partners teams including at the C-suite level in order to grow and scale the business.
What’s Expected of You?
- Build and drive strategic business plans and execution with the key strategic technology partners across public cloud and the security ecosystem which includes creating joint business plans, negotiating partnership contracts, building joint solutions, integrations, and clearly defined go-to-market initiatives to drive business outcomes.
- Ownership in driving the company’s holistic strategy with the targeted cloud partners including the areas of co-build, co-market and co-sell.
- Working closely with the product teams in order to drive a strategic, sustained technology and solution strategy.
- Coordinate and align with go-to-market teams such as solutions marketing, field marketing, alliance partnerships, pre-sales, and sales leadership to enhance the value delivered with the cloud partners.
- Have the ability to work closely with our executive team in the overall execution of the cloud partnership strategy
- Develop and implement KPIs in order to manage to results including across functional teams across product, sales, channels and marketing
- Present at conferences, partner events and workshops
- Travel up to 50%
- 5+ plus years in Enterprise SaaS and/or security companies in alliances leadership roles, as well as experience leading partnerships with AWS. Business and technical connections in the container, kubernetes and security product teams is ideal
- Strong background in the key cloud providers' container strategies, technologies and ecosystem partnerships
- Ability to define a comprehensive GTM strategy in specific countries and regions
- Strong background in Cloud Marketplaces and translating that knowledge into Sysdig’s GTM in growing our business through these partnerships
- Develop and rationalize Sysdig’s Cloud portfolio in the container security & monitoring market and leveraging a strong rolodex of existing contacts, including execution plans for success
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment and make personal connections with technical-oriented people as well as C-level audiences
- Superior ability and experience in working with cross functional teams from Sales, Marketing, Products, and Channels
- Ability to articulate joint value propositions, benefits and use cases, and manage initiatives from incubation through scale.
- True team orientation and collaborative approach.
- Critical thinking, negotiation, and program execution skills.
- BA/BS is required, MBA desired.
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and unlimited time off
- Additional recharge days
- 401k matching (starting the day you do)
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth