Kyowa Kirin is a fast growing global specialty pharmaceutical company that applies state-of-the-art biotechnologies to discover and deliver novel medicines in four areas of unmet need: oncology, nephrology, immunology and CNS/movement disorders. The North America organization includes two offices (in New Jersey and California) that focus on drug discovery, product development, and commercialization. Together, we work as a close-knit team to understand clinical needs and advance innovations that can have a profound impact on patient lives.
Summary: ** This is a Hybrid role requiring two office visits per week OR eight office visits per month**
This dynamic leader will work to introduce new and disruptive tools and capabilities to our existing and evolving platforms, concentrating on the Commercial space but applies to all functions including Medical, Research, Regulatory, Clinical, Finance, Supply Chain and others.
The chosen professional will partner with business and technology teams to apply new technologies and/or extend existing solutions to deliver enhanced functionality and new capabilities all while adhering to sound enterprise architecture practices.
They will have a deep understanding of the Commercial and Medical Affairs business and how to apply new and existing technologies to solve business problems and gain efficiency.
• Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies and business/IT processes and suggesting improvements
• Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization’s strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals
• Evaluating systems engineering, talent recruiting and accounting models for discrepancies and vulnerabilities
• Provide architecture leadership, insight and best practices in scoping or existing projects
• In projects, ensuring that the implementation of tools meets industry best practices and suits KK business goals and direction.
• Analyze and diagnose issues in configuration, workflows or reporting
• Understand and drive solution and business architecture
• Educate, demonstrate, guide, and enable innovative solutions in various company operations and domains
• Evaluate options, benefits and approaches to execute needed architecture and organizational changes and recommend a path forward
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
At least 10 years of pharma/biotech IT experience with at least 5 years directly supporting Commercial and/or Medical Affairs organizations
• 10+ years of architecture experience including solutions, business and enterprise architectures
o Data architecture a plus
o Must include SaaS products
• 10+ years of project implementation and/or support expertise
• Experience managing / processing external data feeds (inbound and outbound)
• Deep knowledge of the Commercial and Medical business
• Broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical functional business units
• Business architecture background with demonstrated experience in process analysis and optimization
• Project management experience
• Understanding of HIPAA, GDPR, information security, compliance, and privacy requirements for delivering data and analytics projects in the US healthcare industry
• Strong knowledge of Commercial business functions, processes and operations within a biopharma environment
• Working knowledge of Medical Affairs business functions, processes and operations
• Proven leadership experience in a business-facing IT lead role; strong collaboration skills
• Strong understanding of Project Management methodologies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong vendor-management skills
• Proficiency using collaboration / office automations tools such as Office 365 or similar
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively among cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
• Strong negotiation skills
KKNA and all of its employees have an obligation to act in accordance with the law and with integrity in all our operations and interactions
It is the policy of Kyowa Kirin North America, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, creed, color, pregnancy, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or affection preference or citizenship status or any other category protected by law.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected and stored by Kyowa Kirin, Inc. (“Controller”), which is located at 510 Carnegie Center Dr. Princeton, NJ 08540 USA and can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Controller’s data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. The transfer will be made using appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses approved by regulators for transfers of personal data outside the European Union.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, if you are located in the European Union, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have the right to data portability, and to lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority. If you have any questions about our use of your data, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyowa Kirin does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Kyowa Kirin Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to Kyowa Kirin employees or any other company location; Kyowa Kirin is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever we find a similar job post.
Unsubscribe at any time.