LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
Global Customer Operations (GCO) is a global organization providing customer and technical support to LinkedIn’s free members, subscribers and enterprise customers across the globe. LinkedIn’s support representatives cover 20+ languages and are based in the US, EMEA and APAC.
The Executive Escalation Specialist will work as a central point of contact to fully own and respond to Escalated member issues via Phone, E-mail, Social Networks, and Chat. They will ensure we are providing the absolute best member experience for our internal and external customers. This person will support all business groups within Product Operations and become a subject matter expert in these areas. They will be called upon to identify any gaps within processes, member experience, and overall efficiency gains.
- Balances customer needs and business requirements, uses problem solving and decision-making skills to fully support members and drive towards an ideal outcome.
- Consistently demonstrates LinkedIn’s culture and values.
- Uses multiple systems, tools, and platforms to ensure customers receive timely and accurate information, as well as issue resolution.
- Accurately capture all customer interactions within designated tools.
- Provide a single point of contact for complex and sometimes high profile customer issues.
- Works proactively to resolve customer issues with internal partners and vendors.
- Ensures customer escalations and complaints are resolved and managed to LinkedIn professional standards.
- Partners with internal teams/subject matter experts such as PR, Legal, and engineering to resolve complaints that are highly visible and sensitive.
- Uses feedback loops to report systemic problems (breakpoints) for agent improvements, process improvements and product experience improvements to internal teams.
Identifies systematic gaps, workflow modifications, and coaching opportunities with internal teams to ensure a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Responds to and completely owns member and internal escalations. Provides written feedback to our internal stakeholders regarding the outcome of the escalation, breakpoints, and next steps to avoid this escalation type.
- Responsible to maintain expert knowledge within the LinkedIn product lines. This will include attending trainings and building knowledge of product updates and changes.
- Contribute to internal knowledge base and collaboration platforms to share expertise internally. Share knowledge globally to help other teams reduce escalations.
- Support colleagues by providing coaching where needed including process and knowledge improvement.
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to make business decisions that can improve the member experience.
- Build relationships. Acts as a liaison between our internal partners, subject matter experts, and members we serve to solve problems and improve customer outcomes.
Participate in team meetings and drive operational changes to improve operations of the team.
- 2+ years of experience working with an Internet Customer Service organization
2+ years of experience working with and solving escalated member’s requests
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience communicating via multiple communication channels with executive and high-level stakeholders
- Experience conducting root cause analysis to fully understand issues
- Highly organized, able to work with minimal supervision, ability to manage multiple projects and priorities, strong decision-making ability based on LinkedIn values and culture
- Experience working with difficult members and customers, and the ability to deliver complex and at times difficult messages
- Deep understanding of LinkedIn tools and processes to help identify gaps in LinkedIn processes and systems