Vimeo is looking for talented individuals to join our Finance team to own financial analysis that relates to our Self-Serve and Enterprise SaaS businesses. The Senior Financial Analyst will actively partner with Marketing, Sales, Business Intelligence and Operations to provide forecasts and analysis that will allow Vimeo to manage and optimize its SaaS and Self-Serve businesses. This role is highly visible within Vimeo, and our parent company IAC, with massive room for growth.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the key financial and operational metrics for each of Vimeo’s business units
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to drive forecast and planning cadence in conjunction with monthly and quarterly outlooks and annual planning cycles
- Coordinate data model review between FP&A, Analytics, and Engineering teams
- Plan and support broad financial analysis assignments, including investment cases, product profitability and pricing analysis
- Lead the development, preparation, and presentation of both short and long range financial budgets and forecasts including maintaining the business’ 5-year strategic plan
Partner with Finance and Accounting teams to develop financial procedures supporting analysis and reporting for existing and future products
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- BS in Finance, Economics or comparable discipline; MBA a plus
3-5 years of work experience in Finance
- Superior analytical and modeling skills; ability to summarize detailed analyses/data into executive-level presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Executive presence required
- Advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of SQL and experience with Oracle, Essbase, HFM, Workforce Planning and Looker all a plus
- Some degree of ability and experience with Python or similar scripting languages is a strong plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting and financial principles
Vimeo is the world's leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world's largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. We're headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.