Qualifications & Skill Set required:
Chartered Accountant / CWA with 1-3 Experience
Strong Excel, Data Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Sound financial management/accounting skills are essential.
Experience in book close activity, Provision & schedule review will be preferred.
Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
Any candidate should be able to work well with cross-functional teams of business functions, Talent acquisition, accounting, and finance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be involved in budgeting, forecasting, historic reporting and variance analysis.
- Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
- Participating in financial close activities, the Senior Analyst prepares variance analyses on actual versus plan/forecast.
- Responsible for monthly forecasting process for the P&L of cost centers
- Be an effective Finance partner; provide ad-hoc business support on business cases and projects.
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com