As a Full-Stack Engineer in Dopravo, you are passionate about solving complex problems in both front-end and back-end aspects of web apps development. You are expected to work and collaborate with cross-functional teams to consistently deliver an outstanding user experience that is simple, efficient, and enjoyable. Your primary role is to lead all aspects of products implementation from requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, etc. This position requires candidates to be well versed with client-side and server-side technologies, and other web concepts such as: system architecture, cloud development, micro-services design, RESTful APIs, web performance, etc.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support new software solutions and changes to existing software solutions
- Troubleshoot technical issues in a variety of application environments
- Participate in peer code reviews and developing best practices for web development
- Mentor team members and provide thoughtful discussion on tactics and strategies as they are selected
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality and performance of the website is consistently high
- Translate business requirements and product specifications into components of complex, loosely-coupled, distributed systems
- Maintain a focus on rapid delivery of new features to market while maintaining stability and uptime
- Maintain familiarity with the evolving trends in software development
- Continuously identify new technologies, develop PoC, and increase their adoption between team members
- 5+ years of hands on software development experience
- Proficient in architecting and building web apps on MVVM and MVC development practice
- Proficient on designing, developing, consuming API (RESTful and SOAP), and hosting on the cloud (AWS / Azure)
- Proficient with hands-on experience on developing dynamic, responsive, interactive applications using frameworks such as AngularJs or ReactJs.
- Experience in Redis (Caching, Distributed Caching, Clustering, Sentinel), and AppFabric (Caching, Distributed Caching, Clustering)
- Experience in using and integrating with MBaaS such as: Parse, Azure, Firebase, etc.
- Experience in source code control tools such as: TFS and GitHub
- Experience in Object-oriented programming, NodeJs
- Preferred knowledge in Database (Postgres SQL, and NoSQL)
- Preferred experience with search engines like SOLR, Lucene, ElasticSearch
- Preferred experience in high traffic applications
- Broad knowledge into web solutions development on (hosting, server, API, database, etc.)
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in software development