Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Sr. Industrial Engineer - Powertrain Manufacturing with Lucid, you will work in a start-up / expansion EV automotive manufacturing environment. You will establish and maintain production management and industrial engineering (IE) systems – including production scheduling, strategic planning, capacity modeling and overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Improve operational efficiency of factory equipment resulting in improved cycle-time and/or increased productivity.
- Improve labor productivity through the development/deployment of best known methods and Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Create detailed Manufacturing Instructions to document new processes
- Utilize analytical skills to identify root cause and evaluate the effectiveness of corrective actions for a variety of factory issues.
- Utilize data analytics to help identify root cause and evaluate the effectiveness of possible corrective actions for a specific factory issue.
- Design production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency
- BS/MS Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years in EV Powertrain Manufacturing or closely related field
- Experience developing manufacturing processes for new and unique products
- Experience designing mechanical equipment, fixture and tooling in CAD (SolidWorks preferred, CATIA is also a plus)
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment
- Experience introducing new equipment and new processes into a production environment
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.