As a Senior Internal Communication Specialist, you are responsible for providing communication support to Booking.com Partner Services (PS). As part of the Partner Services Internal Communication Team, you will report to the Manager Internal Communications Partner Services, being his/her deputy as well.
You bring proven employee communication experience, supporting internal stakeholders to deliver on internal messaging, events and communication tools across a global multi-office environment.
In your role, you will be passionate about developing and executing communication plans that will translate specific business priorities into creative and engaging communication strategies and tools, tailored for the employee and helping to bring the unique culture of Booking.com to all offices.
You will act as the natural team leader - primus inter pares - and the first to answer questions by team members. You share your knowledge and experience with the team members and help them to develop and grow in their roles.
- Deputy Manager Internal Communications PS during absence
- Advice the Manager Internal Communications PS regarding internal communications strategy, team development and new media/communication tools
- Develop and deliver creative, engaging and impactful communication plans to Booking.com employees, linking to the strategy and culture of the whole business
- Support the production of communication collateral, including newsletters, fact sheets, FAQs, Web and social media sites, and events for employees and stakeholders
- Actively source, measure and present employee feedback to your communications team and (local) management in order to increase impact and employee engagement worldwide
- Champion effective, conscious internal communication and drive best practice standards across all communication activities
- Constantly measure and re-calibrate communication activities for impact and engagement
- Work in collaboration with other Booking.com internal communication teams to deliver a unified Booking.com voice and ensure maximum impact of communication efforts
- 5+ years experience in internal communications, working in teams, preferably in a fast moving, global industry or start-up company
- 5+ years experience in developing and executing communication plans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic management skills
- Empathic, team builder, natural leader, passionate, creative, enthusiastic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, together with strong copywriting skills in English (preferably native)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to translate business strategies into practical solutions that optimize communication channels
- Ability to influence and align stakeholders and define clear goals and progress
- Ability to work independently to plan and prioritize workload in line with business needs
- Strong employee experience focus and proactive attitude