- Manage enterprise-wide information technology audits and assessments, including SSAE 16, PCI-DSS and ISO 27002. This includes performing risk assessments, planning/scoping, audit program development, execution of audit procedures and communication of audit results to senior management.
- Perform risk assessments to identify all auditable activities and to evaluate the nature and significance of risk exposures within existing processes, systems, operations, and activities.
- Act as liaison between IT process owners, accounting, internal and external auditors to coordinate scoping, testing approaches, results and deficiencies.
- Prepare quarterly testing results presentations, review deficiencies and recommend solutions for remediation.
- Manage follow-up on open audit issues to ensure timely closure of action plans.
- Ensure that all IT audit and compliance projects are in conformance with professional and Company standards.
- Design and manage testing to assess risk, evaluate controls, safeguard assets, and analyze
- IT controls supporting financial reporting and operational processes.
- Recommend enterprise-wide and business unit policies and procedures to assure compliance and reduce risk.
- Develop recommendations to mitigate risks or correct control deficiencies or gaps.
- Coach, develop, and manage IT Compliance & Audit team members.
- Participate in special projects pertaining to IT Compliance initiatives.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience leading and managing IT audits or compliance reviews in medium to large corporate environments (Public Companies preferred) or equivalent Big 4 audit experience. The ideal candidate will possess retail and/or franchise or other regulated industry experience.
- Strong understanding of IT General Controls (Logical Access, Change Management, IT operations)
- Strong understanding of network, operating system, application and database controls and configurations
- Experience with cloud computing concepts and security/audit implications.
- Experience in managing and executing SSAE 16 and PCI testing, audits, or compliance projects
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects across different locations and time zones
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of conducting IT audits including significant experience evaluating the relevance of control test results or deficiencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (This includes the ability to describe or explain complex processes and issues in a concise manner)
- Experience with Information Security, Privacy, IT Audit, Compliance & IT Management Standards: ISO27001/27002, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 SOC1 & SOC2, SOX, NIST 800-53, COBIT, GAPP, & COSO
- Ability to adapt and adjust and manage staff, supervise work or act as an individual contributor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to understand complex information systems, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team environment
- Structured, analytical, conceptual and goal-oriented approach
- High degree of independence, self-initiative and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills (oral and writing), team and conflict skills
- B. A. or B. S. Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, or Accounting. Master’s degree preferred
One or more of the following: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information Privacy Professional ( CIPP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- The work is full time (also suitable for part-time)
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
Who we are:
At moovel, we see the world changing around us. Transportation is experiencing an incredibly rapid transformation with on-demand services and mobile technology changing the way we get around. But this change is good. It connects us with new options, experiences, and people that make our lives richer.
moovel builds products that people use everyday, whether on a daily commute or vacation in a new place. Join us as we develop solutions that shape cities and interactions within them.
moovel is seeking exceptional people. We expect that you’ll work hard, collaborate often, respect others, and have a good attitude even during the busiest of days. moovel N.A. offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits at no cost to employees. We also offer a generous holiday schedule with four weeks of PTO annually. Our compensation program includes a 6% retirement contribution, an annual bonus program and competitive base salaries.
In addition to the more traditional benefits, we offer a transit allowance, gym allowance, in-office meals and snacks, and many other perks. You will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse team in our Portland, OR and Austin, TX offices, as well as our parent company based in Stuttgart, Germany.
Our offices are centrally located, bike friendly, and within walking distance to a multitude of restaurants, bars, and shops. The Portland Streetcar and TriMet offer easy-to-use transit services connecting the downtown Portland district to the trendy Pearl District and greater Downtown Portland.