Senior/Lead Engineer, Connected Web Services
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in server-side software and backend development to be an early member of our world class team. The software and apps running in the connected car rely on these services to deliver a variety of crucial capabilities from over the air firmware updates to capturing car telemetry to supporting individual in-car application needs. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success creating highly successful web applications. This job will span the full server-side stack, including defining and development of APIs and simple web-based user interfaces for internal consumption. There will be a significant data component so you will be working with distributed SQL and NoSQL databases and caches. At the core are cloud technologies that enable deployment and management of computing resources globally. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs. Candidates should have a can-do attitude and demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
· Collaborate with Product Managers, Architects and Engineering leaders to define, architect and build new mission critical systems and APIs.
· Own, operate, and maintain your team’s services in a distributed production environment. Employ Agile methodologies to continuously deliver value to customers.
· Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests.
· Work closely with DevOps engineers to ensure services are reliable, scalable, manageable and supportable. Develop internal diagnostic and troubleshooting tools.
· Excel as an engineer and be a productive member of the team where leadership is a behavioral trait, not a title. Lead architecture, design and code reviews as well as mentor junior engineers.
· Develop simple front-end user experience (HTML/CSS/JS) ·
· Occasional international travel.
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Sr./Lead Engineer Connected Web Services - HMI job post.✕