Overview of Role:
This role is critical to the optimization of our business. The role will be responsible for delivering key insights and developing opportunities to drive incremental revenue through analysis of customer data and improving overall customer experience. You will be responsible for identifying and analyzing key business metrics including member data (e.g. retention and behavioral modeling), marketing spend and return analysis, staffing optimization and capital efficiency. You will incorporate your analysis into specific recommendations shared with business units including marketing, sales, customer service and operations.
- Identify and gather relevant data and key performance indicators needed to analyze business performance across key functions (sales, marketing and operations)
- Synthesize data into meaningful business metrics, with the ability to interpret those business metrics for business leaders
- Identify trends and opportunities throughout standardized reporting and ad hoc analysis; provide insights and strategic recommendations
- Create relationships with business stakeholders and align on metrics to assess business performance
- Present data, graphs, and trends in a simple, but effective way to make it simple for business leaders to understand and interpret
- Support finance by providing data and analysis in support of the budgeting and forecasting process.
- 6+ years of experience in data, data analysis, reporting, and trends
- Proven ability to analyze complex processes and systems
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills and written skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships and communicate effectively
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Qliqview, Looker
- Proficiency in excel, SQL, and power point