Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager, Financial Services to play a key role in Lucid Financial Services’ global expansion and operations. This is a critical role that requires exceptional organizational skills, project management or program management experience, business acumen, and analytical skills.
- Manage financial services staff to optimize sales and maintain effective customer relationship to increase revenues and improve branch effectiveness.
- Manage and motivate staff to operate in sales environment for meeting and exceeding customer requirements through retaining loyal customers
- Develop sales targets for individual sales person and provide necessary assistance to achieve pre-designed goals
- Help customers seamlessly finance Lucid vehicles and support the end to end Lucid sales process in a collaborative, customer focused, streamline and efficient manner
- Create, maintain, and manage consumer finance operational processes.
- Identify ways to improve customer experience and increase efficiency of digital and manual processes
- Interact with bank partner underwriting teams by acting as the customer advocate to resolve escalated items
- Interact directly with customers both proactively and inbound as needed via multiple channels (phone, email, chat) to resolve complex credit application decisions and help customers complete their financing in an expeditious manner
- Document critical processes and procedures to ensure quality and compliance
- Review partner underwriting policies, make data driven recommendations on policy and process changes to increase conversion rates and customer satisfaction
- Verify all finance contract documents and funding packages are accurate to ensure prompt funding by partners and support compliance audits as needed
- Act as subject matter expert for other customer facing internal Lucid teams on finance policies and processes, documenting processes as needed
- Monitor work of financial services staff and ensure compliance to company’s procedures and policies
- 7+ years’ experience in project management, process mapping or program management.
- Automotive, Financial Services, Remarketing or Marketing experience preferred
- Highly analytical mindset with competence in leveraging data to provide insights.
- Entrepreneurial, out-of-the-box thinker who is intellectually curious with a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences
- Ability to think strategically, drive for results, continuously drive innovation, and inspire the organization to achieve and exceed its objectives.
- Must be able to multi-task, be flexible, and perform in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree required
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $154,000 – $220,000
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.