Imagine a career where your passion, creativity, and expertise impact organizational performance. Imagine that you have the opportunity to disrupt the $2T Real Estate Industry. Ten-X is looking for a dynamic, creative, and operational obsessive team member to build and lead our HR Enablement & Delivery strategies. And here the kicker, it just might be you. Sound good so far? Read on!
Why you should apply:
You make it your business to know about the business of HR. The role of delivering amazing products and services to our 1000+ internal customers is something personal to you. It’s not just about a one and done launch or a super detailed email or project plans full of hyperlinks to how to guides and tools that don’t drive transformational behaviors. You thrive on providing clarity amidst chaos. You pride yourself in work that produces quality outcomes not just short-lived outputs. You relish the opportunity to work in partnership with HR Leaders who want to build and execute on an inspiring short and long term people and customer centric strategy. Most importantly, you love using data to drive solutions that enable dialog across the organization. You want to contribute to upping the HR game by helping us deliver amazing and engaging people products.
What success looks like:
You are seen as an impactful, thoughtful and positive steward of the cultural values we strive for as a company (Be Real, Goal Clarity, Bias for Action, Look Around Corners, Be Kind). You’ve built a solid foundation of trust with the senior people leadership team, through your delivery of quality outcomes. You demonstrate great decision making and demonstrate sound judgment using a blend of quantitative and qualitative data while owning the operating schedule and program management of key HR initiatives in partnership with People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Talent Engagement, and Talent Development teams. You provide clarity to the role employees play in engagement and adoption of HR products across the organization.
Top three skills you need to bring with you:
Outstanding interpersonal communications and undeniable influencing skills. You’ll be working with key leaders in the business to influence organizational performance so having this prepares you for ultimate success.
Change agent and program/product management skills. Driving organizational performance is not going to be easy so having change management chops coupled with the ability to manage complex programs and productizing initiatives that will bring you at the forefront of driving results.
Strategic and consultative problem solving skills. You’ll be gathering an exorbitant amount of people intelligence so knowing how to analyze those data points and how to turn that into powerful information that drives decisions will be key. You will be a key liaison to our People leadership team.
What we need your expertise for:
- Create, implement, and drive operating rhythms and product review meetings to enable better communications and engagement across entire HR team. You will own the updating and maintenance of our HR product roadmap.
- Evolve the department operating model, including processes and organization, to enable strategic planning, while identifying opportunities for simplification, quality and productivity improvement (you have to think in roadmaps and execute with precision and quality)
- Design and execute on internal campaigns to create buzz and awareness of our amazing HR products
- Champion Ten-X by Design by being obsessive about streamlining processes and procedures so that we can better meet the needs of our customers (both internal and external)
- Successfully plan and execute on initiatives by not only leveraging your partnerships across the organization, but also rolling up your sleeves to actively drive quality delivery
- Negotiate trade off and priority conversations that lead to effective launch and communication plans
Additionally, we’d also like to see you with:
- Work experience in a strategy or product operations role where you were a key strategic player on the team
- A strong executive presence—in both verbal and written communications—and an ability to effectively influence at all levels and across a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering across a broad matrix—location and functional—to drive impactful outcomes
- Excellent discretion, demonstrating sound judgment in dealing with confidential dialogues and information
- Proven experience in effectively streamlining existing processes and building operating efficiencies
- A keen attention to detail
- Depth of experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and in Agile software development environments
- Ability to travel monthly to our two Orange County, CA, offices