Numerify is a leading provider of IT business analytics (ITBA) to data-driven IT™ organizations of the world’s largest 5000 companies. We are backed by top-tier VCs including Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Tenaya Capital and others, and now count Top 5 companies across 10 different industries in our customer roster with an average revenue of $36 Billion.
Our mission is to bring the power of cloud based analytic applications to all business users, and are establishing a new category of solutions within IT. To communicate our product and value to our market, we are looking for a hands-on product marketing star reporting to VP of Marketing.
You will be responsible for building on our customer success to establishing Numerify as the leader in I.T analytics. You will take strategic guidance from the executive management team, and work with domain experts, customers, product managers and field teams to generate impactful assets that enable our go to market strategy. This is a broad role that requires a combination of strategic thinking about the market and a desire to roll up the sleeves and execute on ideas. The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating a broad set of sales and marketing collateral, as well as for delivering it across broad set of audiences.
- Develop and own target personas across all parts of an IT organization including application development, IT operations and business management office
- Own and revise the corporate pitch, messaging framework, and customer facing product pitches
- Drive sales enablement efforts to support the revenue team. This includes sales training, and developing sales tools such as ROI models and case studies, supporting sales calls and guiding demo scenarios based on new product functionality
- Author sales collateral and marketing related content across various media formats such as first-call sales decks, website copy, eBooks, short solution videos etc.
- Work closely with content marketing and demand generation team to design and create content for marketing campaigns and ABM programs. Source external research and content to provide third-party credibility and evidence central to the story.
- Advise on call scripts, email templates for sales development reps (SDR) and be the product and industry expert for them. Conduct training for new reps.
- Assist demo scenario development and work with data teams to build data sets that reflect the stories
- Product evangelism: Over time, establish yourself as a thought leader in IT Analytics and evangelize through blog posts, byline articles, social media posts etc.
- Conduct market analysis, sizing and segmentation to refine personas and key pain points by segments, industry etc.
- Customer development: Help accelerate sales opportunities with targeted content and demos
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, sales enablement/support, and content creation in enterprise SaaS business, especially in products for IT
- Solid understanding of modern B2B sales cycles to Director+ titles in IT
- Deep expertise in at least 3 major IT areas such as service management, IT operations, DevOps, application development, APM, SDLC, data centers etc.
- Excellent and demonstrable (via samples) verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain IT concepts without jargon to colleagues in sales development & marketing
- Experience working on creative, visual content and broad understanding of modern marketing tactics across PR, online, organic and paid social media, SEM/SEO.
- Track record of coming up with bold marketing ideas is highly desirable
- Ability to take on multiple work streams and see them to fruition is critical to being successful in this role
- Experience working with startup companies in a fast pace environment is highly preferred
- Native-level English language skills required
- Bachelor’s degree - Technical degree is preferred, but not required
- 10 - 15% travel
- Local candidates only
We appreciate your interest in this position. All resumes are read and reviewed by the hiring manager. However, due to the large volume of applicants, we will only respond to qualified candidates.
Principals only please.