*This position can be remote within the US*
What we’re looking for…
ScienceLogic is a pre-IPO company poised to revolutionize IT infrastructure automation (AIOps). We’ve done the hard work of being a top 3 AIOps vendor according to Forrester WAVE and have landed design wins at top tier system integrators and agencies. It’s time to leverage that success through enabling sales and building mindshare at the partner level.
We are looking for the right candidate to help drive hyper growth and deep value with our partners. The successful candidate will be curious, collaborative and get things done, whether acquiring product knowledge or building effective Go-To-Market programs with our partners. If you're excited by driving adoption of disruptive technologies and leading high visibility marketing programs with our partners, then this is the job for you! Ready to make a difference? Come and join our team!
What you’ll be doing…
- Own partner marketing strategy and execution
- Design and build Go-To-Market programs working closely with sales teams and partners
- Collaborate to drive pipeline growth and customer loyalty through integrated marketing campaigns and thought leadership activities
- Build and execute marketing plans aligned to the partner sales priorities and revenue targets
- Identify and support pipeline generation campaigns that customize our product and use-case messaging into compelling assets
- Own the content and programs we execute for partner enablement. Establish metrics for measuring program effectiveness, partner adoption and mindshare
- Develop and nurture working relationships with partner marketing counterparts to create an ongoing calendar of joint marketing activities
Qualities you possess…
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of partner or product marketing, with GSI or Public Sector experience a welcome plus
- Skillful in articulating solution value to partners
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Deep curiosity and passion for new, emerging technology trends
- Exceptional written, spoken and presentation skills with storytelling abilities
- Experience in B2B software, scaling Go-to-Market efforts preferably in Cloud, Data Center technologies, IT Operations Management and Applications Management
- Software Product or Partner Marketing experience is required; MBA is a plus
ScienceLogic is a leader in IT Operations Management, providing modern IT operations with actionable insights to resolve and predict problems faster in a digital, ephemeral world. Its solution sees everything across cloud and distributed architectures, contextualizes data through relationship mapping, and acts on this insight through integration and automation.