Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Manager, Sales Control and Transaction Operations. In this role, the Sr. Manager will be leading and managing transaction operations including DMV, buybacks and transaction controlling.
- Drive back-end operations management for Sales, Finance, and Delivery to execute on key process improvement projects
- Create and maintain detailed program timelines, project plans, and market entry checklists that account for workflow interdependencies.
- On-site set-up of all new locations requiring on-site Transaction Operations team members.
- Develop a deep knowledge of interdepartmental dependencies and be responsible driving the resolution of issues cross functionally as they arise.
- Maintain compliance and consistency for daily business requirements.
- Relentlessly focus on driving process improvement and solution efforts to help scale the overall Transaction Operations Program.
- Create, document, analyze, and iterate end-to-end processes.
- Assist in creation and driving of project plans for various critical workstreams.
- Partner with our training & enablement team to provide training support on new and updated processes.
- Provide status updates and project updates to internal and external stakeholders alike.
- 10+ years’ experience in Finance and Business Process Automation
- An understanding of the Buyback / Customer Return / Lemon Law Process and Procedure.
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of how operational efficiencies impact the overall experience
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on need
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous automotive and/or startup experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) - $154-200k
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.