The Senior Manager, Sales Productivity, at Box will be a critical leadership role in the Global Sales Productivity team, driving the strategy for supporting our North American Enterprise sales organization from onboarding to ongoing learning, development, and rep efficiency. The mission of Box’s Sales Enablement Team is provide a best in class experience for our sellers. That means ensuring that our existing reps and new sales hires have everything that they need to be successful, by delivering a best in class onboarding experience, easily accessible product knowledge and skill building programs, and the tools, process, and materials required to execute a comprehensive sales cycle.
The Sales Productivity team reports into the Global SVPs of Sales, and this role reports directly to the Director of Sales Productivity. This person will work closely with the sales leadership team, as well as significant interaction with all levels of the sales, Sales Ops, and marketing organizations. The ideal candidate is a high energy, driven individual with experience in enterprise sales that has designed, developed, and delivered sales productivity programs – and passionate about having a direct impact on the business through sales efficiency.
- Own a key relationship between Productivity and the sales organization, building relationship with key stakeholders and understanding the ongoing needs of the segment
- Develop and execute a consistent hiring and onboarding strategy for enterprise Account Executives
- Develop and execute key change management efforts, such as sales methodology rollouts and the introduction of new products
- Drive consistency and efficiency of process and tools across all regional Enterprise teams within North America
- Effectively manage a team of 1–3 productivity team members
- Define and track the right metrics for success (and the right candidate knows what these are, or how to determine them!)
- Create original content to support the sales process in addition to working with other content creators and subject matter experts such as Product Marketing
- Bridge from the Marketing organization and other content creators to the sales organization
- Bridge from the Sales Operations and Marketing Operations organizations to the sales organization
- Create and facilitate training programs as needed
- Develop sales resources as needed, such as assets, videos, and playbooks
- A critical eye to challenge the status quo