Sr. Marketing Specialist
Melville, NY 11747
Must be a US citizens or Green Card holder.
We are looking for an account-based Sr. Marketing Specialist to support key accounts/sales channel in day to day retail marketing, planning and execution. This person will work directly with each retailer, sales rep and Account Executive to drive key products, sell out and grow business.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Provides account based marketing support to key sales channels/accounts such as Amazon, Walmart.
- Responsible for the execution of the retail marketing plan and activities by working directly with each retailer and Sales reps/Account Executive to drive sales of profitable products and help our accounts to grow their business.
- Monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs. Works on the planning and implementation of projects that support the marketing function.
- Interacts directly with sales managers to identify new marketing opportunities, prepares regular marketing activity reports and responds to questions from the sales organization.
- Activities includes day to day online and in-store sales marketing support, managing account’s retail opportunities, online paid search and display ads campaign aligns with our core business strategy, promotions and product focus, tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions, and marketing/sales collateral.
- Responsible for new product launches marketing contents set up, creation and distribution.
- Work with Business planning & Sales, prepare account product line review/pre-disclosure meeting presentations;Monitor unauthorized dealers activities on 3P via Brand registry with legal and third party service.
- Possesses specialized knowledge or skills in digital retail marketing area.
PLEASE NOTE: We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
1. Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or in a relevant field
2. 5 years of related experience.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
4. Experience in Digital and Retail Marketing.
5. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.