In this role you design and deliver components and systems for the NextEV power train. We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join the Electrification Team.
· Understand the product, plan and requirements
· Support creation of component specifications, component DFMEA, PFMEA, analysis and other technical design documents.
· Create component and subsystem design verification plans and test methods.
· Demonstrate significant understanding of modern materials and manufacturing methods.
· Interface with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility, validation, and other engineering activities.
· Support prototype builds as well as production introductions.
· Maintain and evolve documentation and processes
· Take ownership of the quality, functionality and behavior of what you deliver
· Work with program management to define what you'll need to deliver and when
· Travel to meet with remote teams, partners and attend media events
· Work closely with the executive staff to align expectations and provide status
· Bachelors degree in mechanical engineering or related field
· Proficiency in CATIA V5, or similar 3D CAD software (Solidworks, ProE, Unigraphics, etc)
· Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes and a variety of engineering materials.
· Service oriented attitude, with strong problem-solving, analytical, and conceptual skills
This job has been filled or removed by NextEV.
You can leave your email address and we will send you an email when there is a new Sr. Mechanical Designer - Electrification job post.✕