The Paid Media Strategist is responsible for ensuring that campaigns are consistently delivering the best results possible, testing new solutions and evaluating results. This role also acts as a mentor within the team and helps manage projects and day-to-day activities. You will develop and execute innovative digital media campaigns and be a part of a team that influences best-in-class brand engagement in addition to meeting and exceeding client goals.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- 3+ years of experience in managing large scale, complex paid search campaigns
- In-depth understanding of Display Media, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Video, Social, Attribution and Retargeting
- Well versed in client KPIs, specifically in Direct Response
- Continuously evaluate, refine and manage internal production processes to reach full potential in execution of client’s campaign strategy
- Strong organizational skills, and project management ability
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Experience mentoring & fostering the development of junior talent
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Work well under pressure; meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines
- BA or BS undergraduate degree
- 4 + Years In Paid Media (Display, PPC, Social, Merchant Center)
- Google AdWords & Analytics, Yahoo Gemini, Bing Certified
- Experience with Paid Search Platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3, DoubleClick
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, web querys)
- Ability to analyze websites and make actionable recommendations for improving usability, performance, and conversions (CRO)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent presentation and client facing skills
- Possess a great deal of initiative, energy, leadership while possessing a high level of professionalism, and adaptability
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide day to day implementation, optimization of client campaigns and guiding junior staff
- Interpret performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- QA of junior staff’s work to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly pacing and management of budgets
- Liaise with vendors and third party reps to maintain and develop relationships and build knowledge of new features and betas
- Assist and attend weekly calls, meetings, and the production of QBRs
- Foster cross-channel and cross-departmental integration
- Meticulously manage timelines and client expectations
- Understand how to communicate and manage clients effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects, drive to completion, and deliver effective results
We’re looking for transformative thinkers that thrive on enacting change and sparking conversations. We empower our teams to disrupt the status quo and identify unconsidered needs for our clients and their customers. Our team is the ultimate matchmaker between brand and consumer.
We are looking for the authentic, the artistic, the agile and the aspirational to join our team. Are you a fit?
People + Performance + Values = IMI Culture
Our people make the difference, and our VALUES define who we are:
· Teamwork – We foster a collaborative environment free from silos and micromanagement
· Everyone has a voice – You will be heard. Have a good idea? Bring it to the table. We’re all ears.
· Excellence – Nothing that leaves IMI is anything short of perfect.
· Attention to detail – We are meticulous and detail-oriented team to make our work shine.
· Growth – Clear career pathing help our agency grow and nurture the best and brightest.
· Balance – Hard work is rewarded with awesome perks