We are looking for a rockstar Sr. People Operations (HR) Generalist to join our People Ops team and help us as we grow and scale from being a scrappy startup! As our second hire on this team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape how we operate now and in the future.
This role is focused on supporting all of our employees and ensuring that our mission and culture resonates throughout the organization. You will work on creating, implementing, maintaining, and improving various programs that support our teams as we continue to grow.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure that all new hires have an excellent onboarding experience; manage the onboarding process from verifying employment eligibility to conducting our first day orientation
- Manage and maintain all of our current People Ops systems including Zenefits, and help evaluate our systems for scale
- Act as the first point of contact for all employee questions
- Liaise with employees and external resources on benefits, leave administration, immigration, compliance, etc.
- Assist with the coordination of learning & development workshops and events
- Work closely with the Head of People Ops on talent development programs such as performance management, employee engagement, etc.
- Respond to reporting and compliance requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Play a critical role on a variety of culture initiatives
- Take on ad hoc projects as needed
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3-5 years of experience in a similar role; experience working in a technology startup preferred
- Has the ability to communicate to all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
- Has a working knowledge of HR systems, Google Apps and Microsoft Excel
- Is a team player who thrives in collaborative environments, but can also work well independently
- Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast paced startup environment and get things done
- Is able to multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Has strong attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
- Is able to manage confidential information with discretion
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.