As the Sr. Process Innovation Specialist, you will be responsible for driving process efficiency across the defined activities for the operations of Partner Services, one of Booking.com’s largest departments. With both a product and commercial organization and 198 offices worldwide, Partner Services is responsible for the relationships with our 2.000.000+ accommodation partners.
The Partner Services Process Innovation team owns all processes performed by the PS Operations. The team is responsible of establishing and innovating processes aimed at optimizing the customer experience, drive efficiency and adherence to legal/compliance regulations.
Years of growth in a rapid changing environment requires that processes are harmonized while at the same time ready for innovation and change. The Process Innovation Specialist plays an important role and can utilize a range of tools, methods and experiences to ensure the processes are future proof and partner centric.
Team goals are found in:
- Improving partner satisfaction
- Process efficiency
- Commercial growth
- Contribute to building and implementing a defined method for data driven process optimization to drive efficiency, commercial growth & partner experience
- Develop, train and coach process innovation capabilities across the PS organization
- Identify and prioritize process improvement areas using a range of ideation sources
- Drive process improvement utilizing a pragmatic approach that combines tools like lean six sigma, design thinking, etc.
- Initiate and drive process and technical changes across departments in a diverse stakeholder field such as Operations, Product, Analytics & Legal
- Serve as liaison between various PS support functions and operational leaders, translate requirements, process recommendations and strategies
- Document and assess implemented solutions to make sure they meet business objectives
- Work independently with the local offices & host process innovation workshops
- A proven track record in project management and process improvement (5+ years of experience)
- Experience leading large, international, projects with a diverse stakeholder field
- Proven and certified lean six sigma experience in a service environment
- Attention to detail, adaptability, self-starter, and high degree of personal accountability is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the company
- Ability and wish to continuously learn new concepts, including mastering design thinking and agile in a service environment
- Fluent in English
- Lean Six Sigma certification (Black Belt)
- Agile/Design thinking experience
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time