HelloTech is the leading independent, on-demand technology support service. Available 24/7 both in-home and remote, HelloTech's massive network of expert technicians nationwide are dedicated to providing a top-notch customer experience for a wide range of services, including computer support, smart home device installation, home office setup, and more.
With both direct-to-consumer presence and deep integrations with retailers such as Walmart.com
and Comcast Xfinity, HelloTech eliminates the headaches and hassle of product installation and maintenance.
HelloTech is looking for an experienced, multi-disciplined expert to add to our Product Team. Product Management at HelloTech is responsible for leading the teams that develop new products and features that help our Customers, Members and Technicians. You'll work with teammates in Data, Design, Engineering, Marketing, Operations and Finance to bring ideas to life and achieve our aggressive growth goals.
This is a dynamic opportunity with a fast growing, well capitalized start-up. Reporting to the VP, Product & Customer Experience, HelloTech is looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to lead the expansion of our core business, including our Membership and subscription services. You will define the requirements and work cross-functionally with stakeholders to deploy and optimize new ways to extend and improve the HelloTech customer experience and drive revenue growth.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll work with teammates in data, design, engineering, marketing, operations, finance, and research to bring ideas to life and achieve our goals
- You'll build strong, collaborative relationships across engineering, design, operations, data & finance and work with each group to ensure our vision, products, and progress are well understood
- You will lead cross-functional teams to define new features & product specs, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features
- Develop written requirements, define success metrics, and associated use-cases for new projects; shepherd projects from ideation to release; analyze performance; and iterate until we get things right
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, recommend solutions, and solve increasingly complex business and technical problems that drive revenue and deliver results
- Drive progress against our roadmap and ensure we're doing the right things for the long-term
- Establish deep understanding of user behaviors and competitor landscape
- Develop a systematic approach to experimenting, measuring and learning, with high velocity
- Hold teams responsible for meeting OKRs; help remove obstacles from their path
- You can make the prioritization trade offs required to ship quickly without compromising quality
What we're looking for:
- Natural ability to make things happen around you through influence
- You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
- 5+ years of consumer-facing product management experience
- Experience with Membership & Subscription services and demonstrated ability to optimize and grow RMR is a strong plus
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, strategic, and decision making abilities
Comprehensive National Medical, Dental, Vision Options
Employee Funded 401k Plan
Generous PTO Policy