Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead our core Vimeo mobile platforms and own the overall native mobile roadmap and vision. Reporting directly to the SVP of Product and working with our mobile engineering lead, the Sr. Mobile Product Manager will ensure an outstanding mobile experience, prioritize key features that align with Vimeo’s OKRs, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and execute on the business vision, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind. You will work with stakeholders across the business to ensure communication and alignment.
What you'll do:
- Own and manage the native mobile roadmap (iOS and Android), continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders and aligning the roadmap with the larger Vimeo-wide strategy to enable professional video management and collaboration at scale
- Deeply understand Vimeo’s users - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, and Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering, and Product Marketing, leading an agile engineering team to launch and iterate best-in-class mobile products (across phones, tablets, etc)
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities and to measure key performance indicators, feeding findings back into the product development process
- Conduct and own all mobile product discovery and user research to identify and prioritize potential new areas of opportunity
- Build upon Vimeo’s data-driven strategies for development and release impactful features to move the business forward
- Collaborate in an inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, effective, and encourages accountability and self-management
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience launching end-to-end mobile products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact
- Relentless empathy for users and able to make cases with data
- Aesthetic for a great user experience and deep appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design
- Solid understanding of native app human interface guidelines
- Comfortable balancing out technical debt/mobile architecture initiatives with feature development
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to making sense of ambiguity and generating results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Eloquent communicator (both written and oral) who is comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience in subscription models, video, and/or SaaS companies
- Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business and prioritizing products accordingly
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.