Accelo’s mission is to help small and medium-sized professional service businesses thrive. These are the businesses that drive our economy. As pioneers, we created an entirely new category...Service Operations Automation or ServOps. We give marketing agencies, consultants, accountants, and similar companies a system to run their operations, streamline client work, and automate processes. Our system lets them get back to doing the work they LOVE.
We’re an established player with thousands of clients around the world; offices in San Francisco, Denver, and Australia; and a growing team of 100+. We’d love for you to be part of it.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to help take us to the next level. In this role, you will own how we take our software to market. You will drive these initiatives working alongside the Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams. You will also be specifically responsible for creating and sharing ideal customer profiles and key personas, messaging, positioning and customer stories to internal and external audiences. You will possess a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, our customers and their challenges, the product, and its benefits.
What you'll be doing:
- Work closely with Product to create a deep understanding of the customer and the market by conducting primary qualitative and quantitative research and competitive analyses that inform strategic product & marketing decisions.
- Create value propositions, messaging frameworks and materials to communicate the benefits and features to Accelo’s ideal customers. .
- Identify and translate buyers’ and customers’ journeys into owned, earned and paid programs by coordinating with PR, Content, and Demand Gen teams.
- Work alongside Sales to increase conversion rates through continuous improvement of product messaging, demos, scripts, sales materials, webinars, and competitive insights.
- Work with Sales, Product & Marketing to help prioritize market needs, product roadmaps, and investment.
- Develop a regular cadence of education about the product and feature releases throughout Accelo and to its customers.
- Publicly represent Accelo and its products at industry events.
What you'll accomplish at Accelo:
Within your first month you'll:
- Understand the Accelo platform, paying close attention to the user experience and identifying value props to call out to our target audience.
- Review and internalize the documentation regarding target personas, ideal customer profiles, customer interviews and the buyer journey flow.
- Build relationships with your peers in Product, Customer Success, and Sales as well as the leaders who support you and your team (Operations, People and Finance).
- Gain a high-level understanding of the Accelo product through direct training and self-paced onboarding materials.
Within your first quarter you'll:
- Build messaging framework for solution themes mapping out the key topics and problems our target audience faces and the solutions that Accelo can provide
- Work with Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing peers to develop GTM plans for major product releases
- Conduct competitor and market research to identify trends, differentiators and areas of opportunity where Accelo can be a leader in the space.
- Create Global Product and Solutions copy outlining the positioning, messaging, and value props by vertical and region.
- Proven track record in positioning and messaging development as well as planning, creating & launching go-to-market strategies for new and existing products.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in Product Marketing and/or Product Management, ideally for a SaaS organization.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and critical thinking skills to identify and distill learnings into the right priorities that grow the business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record of independent execution in a fast-paced environment by effectively prioritizing and executing multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent presentation skills for external and internal audiences at all levels.
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
Why you'll love it here:
- Get in on the ground floor of a growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver, San Francisco, & Australian area
- 360 degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 12th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world-class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two and can’t sleep :)
- A great team that enjoys and are passionate about the work that they do
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.