Who We Are:
Exabeam is a global cybersecurity leader that created New-Scale SIEM™ for advancing security operations. We Detect the Undetectable™ by understanding normal behavior, even as normal keeps changing – giving security operations teams a holistic view of incidents for faster, more complete response. Learn more at www.exabeam.com
Exabeam is looking for an experienced product marketer to join the growing product marketing team. The Senior Product Marketing Manager will lead the messaging, positioning, development of impactful content and enable GTM teams for Exabeam solutions and security content.
This role will influence our market position and will work with the Marketing, Product Management, and Sales to take new products or solutions to market and develop impactful content that drives acquisition and expansion. This role reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Create differentiated messaging and positioning to drive Exabeam market leadership
- Own go-to-market activities for one or many products.
- Produce compelling thought-leadership to raise awareness of market challenges and how Exabeam solves them
- Own end-to-end launch process including sales enablement content, training for our sales teams and channel partners
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Demand Generation team to drive demand for our products and solutions.
- Understand the competitive landscape and use insights to build compelling messaging, positioning.
- Present our solutions in formal and informal settings including with prospects, customers, partners, press and industry analysts
What We Look For:
- Strong writing skills are essential - must be able to create a wide range of marketing content from scratch (presentations, white papers, solution briefs, etc.)
- 5-7 years of enterprise product marketing or solution marketing experience for cloud-delivered security products
- Experience working in SIEM, log management, behavioral analytics, cyber security or related industries is a plus
- Ability to work cross-functionally with business development, product management, sales and marketing; and with partners
- Hands-on experience delivering high-quality marketing materials with a creative flair that will bring fresh ideas into solution positioning and marketing campaigns
- Exceptional communication and strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Experience or exposure to value-based selling and understanding or customer-driven marketing
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced collaborative environment with an ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent understanding of cloud-based solutions including cloud architecture and sales motions
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field experience a plus
Base Pay Range:
- Range is reflective of base pay only
- Does not include variable pay
- Base pay is dependent on experience and may vary based on geography
What We Offer:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision starts on Day 1
• Life Insurance
• Generous PTO and Monthly Thank You Days
• Hybrid friendly environment
• Culture Building Initiatives
Exabeam is privately funded by Blue Owl Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Cisco Investments, Norwest Venture Partners, Acrew Capital, Icon Ventures, and investor Shlomo Kramer. For more information visit https://www.exabeam.com
or follow us on LinkedIn
. Looking for more? Check our reviews on Glassdoor