As a Technical Support Specialist on the Enterprise Customer Operations team, you will be on the front lines interacting with Lucid’s biggest and most strategic customers. Specifically, as the founding member of the Lucid Enterprise Support team in North Carolina, there will be an opportunity to work closely with our Utah and Amsterdam offices, bridging the gap between our European and North American Support teams. You will be expected to drive solutions with professional communication and internal cross-collaboration with our Product and Engineering organization.
As a technical point of contact, you will be responsible for aligning with Customer Success and Sales to ensure effective and efficient communication with these customers. The majority of our communication is done over email, but Technical Product Support Specialists are expected to be comfortable representing Lucid over a screen share or phone call as needed to solve complex issues. You should also be comfortable representing Lucid in helping strategic users and administrators that are critical to that customer’s Lucidchart environment and usage. Understanding the core Lucid business strategy and working to help enable that strategy through our daily work is key to our team’s success. On an individual level, you will be expected to own areas of Product expertise and to serve as an escalation path for other members of the Customer Operations team.
- Manage technical issues by investigating and troubleshooting problems, escalating user issues, managing issue workflows, and proactively identifying consumer needs
- Develop and maintain technical product expertise and work closely with other support and product/engineering team members to resolve user issues
- Identify and monitor key user operational metrics to help drive improvements to our product and support offerings
- Develop and iterate on Team Strategy to better serve our customers and meet our Business goals.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success, and Sales on issues impacting strategic customers
- Be available for one weekend per quarter to be the on-call support agent and escalate any top issues or site outages to engineering that occur during this time.
- 2 years of practical work experience and/or a Bachelor's degree with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher
- A strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility
- Ability to work independently, cross-functionally, and on multiple initiatives simultaneously with a proven record of driving results. This skill will be very important for an individual to help drive the culture of our North Carolina-based Customer Ops team
- Ability to translate complex technical ideas into simple, easy-to-understand content
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both internally and externally) including over the phone with our strategic customers.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills combined with sound business judgment in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a good team player
- Bias towards finding solutions versus shutting down ideas
- Basic data analytics or statistical skills
- Experience with log management software such as Splunk or Loggly
- Experience with any coding language
- Teaching or mentoring experience
- Basic Project Management experience