Spotify has always been the top destination for discovering creators from around the world; this comes with responsibility - and privilege. The company has long made an effort to showcase and lift up the diverse roster of creators on our platform, and the Creator fund team will support existing efforts and initiate new strategies to target gaps throughout. Spotify has a stated goal of enabling 1M creators to make a living off their art. This team will help ensure diverse and equitable inclusion in that mission for historically underrepresented communities to dramatically expand and accelerate opportunities for the licensing, development, monetization, and marketing of exceptional creators.
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Program Operations Manager to join the Creator Equity Program team within the Content organization at Spotify. In this high-impact role, you will help build and execute the strategy of the creator equity program across podcasts, that allows creators to grow their careers and presence on Spotify. This is a highly cross-functional role that requires a strategic thinker that is able to work tactically across R&D, Studios, Editorial, Business, Creator, and Marketing teams. You will be a crucial part of the team reimagining how Spotify can help creators make the most of the Spotify ecosystem and tools.
What You'll Do
- Help build and scale the Creator fund globally
- Build an application process for creators and internal stakeholders to submit for program funding
- Collaborate with Studios, Partnerships, Marketing, and Editorial teams to set the overall strategy of our creator programs (including education)
- Work with the relevant teams to develop and help establish events and program series
- Collaborate closely with our local partner managers to launch local programs and scale successful programs to other regions
- Collaborate with the Spotify events team to ideate and execute our brand presence on key industry and creator events
- Collaborate on building the influencer strategy and execution of the strategy
What You'll Bring
- You are a creator yourself or deeply familiar with the podcasting and creator industry, with relevant working experience on the same
- You have a minimum of +8 years of experience in brand marketing, building events, community engagement, and/or similar types of programming
- You have experience working across multiple cross-functional teams
- You have excellent project management and organizational skills
- You have experience working with creative teams and agencies
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent communicator
- Big plus, you have experience in influencer marketing programs
Where You'll Be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here
- Working hours? We operate within the Pacific Standard time zone for collaboration
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado, USA.